Competitive Salary, Negotiable Depending On Experience
If you would like a career in a traditional friendly GP practice with an experienced clinical team there is now an opportunity at Barcroft Medical Practice, Amesbury.
The practice has an opening for a Salaried GP to work 4-7 sessions per week joining our 6 Partners and our Salaried GP team. Salary competitive and negotiable depending on experience. 11,500 patient list and growing.
If you are a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care and willing to take a proactive approach contributing to the continuing success of the practice we should like to hear from you.
We welcome informal inquiries and visits.
For more information please contact:
- Dr Sheyi Pemsel – firstname.lastname@example.org (Partner)
- Trevor Scott – email@example.com (Operations Manager)
Or any of the partners on: 01980 623983
- 19.5 Hours Per Week
- Monday am, Wednesday All Day and Friday am
- Based, Amesbury, Wiltshire
- Salary: Depending on experience
The Barcroft Practice offers the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare from our established Medical Centre in Amesbury, Wiltshire. This is a high-achieving GP Practice where we provide a wide variety of medical services to 11,000 patients. We are also a GMS Training Practice. As well as a team of dedicated GPs, we have a friendly, supportive team of Managers, Nurses, HCAs, Phlebotomists, Administrators, Secretaries and Reception staff.
We currently have a position for a Practice Nurse, with experience in Spirometry and Chronic Disease Management. Aspirational, well motivated and passionate about your work, you will need strong communication skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care.
Essential skills for this role include:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience in Practice nursing
- Good people skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experienced in Chronic disease management and spirometry
- Knowledge of GP contracts, QOF, PCNs and Enhanced Services.
As you would expect, patient-focused care is central to everything we do. If you are proactive, innovative and well organised– and you believe you have the qualities and skills necessary for this key position, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact Trevor Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org. With a CV and covering letter, please provide full contact details.
- Interview dates TBC
- The Barcroft Practice is an equal opportunities employer
- No agencies please
- 20 hrs per week, working in the Practice on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, with flexible hours during the day, for example the hours can fit around the school run.
- £22,549-£24,882 per annum, pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity and looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Pharmacy Technician to join our friendly Practice Team. The successful postholder will need good organisational and communication skills, and will undertake activities relating to repeat prescriptions, medication reviews, together with being involved with the Prescribing and Medicines Management Schemes working under the direction of the Clinical Leads.
Please send your application letter with a current CV to email@example.com or by post to the Practice Manager at:
The Barcroft Practice
If you have any questions please telephone the Practice on 01980 623983 asking for either the Practice or Operations Manager.
- Closing Date: Monday 25 October 2021